Rent Hiace In Japan Tokyo Osaka Sapporo
Ohayou Gozaimasu Minna San!
Are you interested in a private tour to Japan with a fairly large group? No need to worry, because WisataJepang.co.id is ready to offer some interesting recommendations for your private tour to Japan using a Toyota Hiace van. Why Toyota Hiace?
If your private tour group has more than 6 people, or starting from 6 people with automatic baggage, then a Toyota Hiace is necessary. It is important to note that in Japan, private transportation models like Uber and taxis are very strict and must follow the rules. For example, vehicles like the Alphard and similar models are only allowed to carry a maximum of 4 people (including the driver). This is in accordance with traffic regulations in Japan.
Moreover, Toyota Hiace is comfortable to use for various tours such as Hitachi Park, Fuji Tour, Tokyo City Tour, Kyoto City Tour, Sapporo Tour, and many others.
This makes it easier for you to save time and reduce the distance of walking to reach your desired tourist destinations. This is especially beneficial for those who are visiting Japan for the first time and may feel confused about using public transportation.
Why Choose to Rent a Hiace in Japan?
We have a fleet of Toyota Hiace vans available for private car transportation in Sapporo, Osaka, and Tokyo.
Our drivers are also Indonesian nationals who have lived in Japan for a long time (available in Tokyo, Osaka, and Sapporo).
The Hiace van is suitable for transporting 6-9 passengers and has a very spacious cabin.
Additionally, the Hiace in Japan is quite different from the ones in Indonesia or in other Country.
Specifications of Hiace
The Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin can accommodate a maximum of 9 passengers with 14 medium-sized luggage bags. The range of passengers that can be transported is from 6 passengers (with luggage) up to 9 passengers (with luggage). The Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin has a large luggage space, making it specifically designed to carry luggage.
Rental Prices for Hiace in Japan
- The rental price for the Tokyo area alone is 80,000 JPY.
- For rentals outside Tokyo (reachable from Tokyo) such as Fuji, Hakone, and Narita, the price is 90,000 JPY.
- The price for a tour in the Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara & Kobe) is 90,000 JPY.
- For a Sapporo Hokkaido Tour, the price is 89,000 JPY. For other areas, the price is 90,000 JPY.
- The above prices include the fee and tips for Indonesian drivers (who live in Osaka, Tokyo, and Sapporo) who are fluent in Japanese and serve as tour guides, as well as toll fees, parking fees, and fuel. The price does not include driver accommodations (if necessary), lunch and dinner, and admission tickets to tourist attractions.